Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Still don’t get how Alvarez goal was disallowed, Rodri did not go in front of the keeper, was he offside when kicked yes, but he didn’t touch the ball and the keeper had clear line of sight.
Challenging an opponent for the ball or attempting to play the ball when it impacts on an opponent makes you offside as well as blocking the line of sight

I said before the season started that a shite rest in pre season would have a major say on this season with injuries and tiredness. A lot of that team were dead on their feet after 65 minutes yesterday and Peps total refusal to bring on fresh legs was baffling. All these games we've played this last 3 or 4 years have caught up with us, especially with the injuries we've had which has meant we couldn't rotate. We need to go into that transfer market in Jan and buy a left back and a midfielder with some dynamism. If we don't halt this ridiculous giving leads away, then a champions league place let alone first place is at risk. :(

Haha imagine Txiki getting a deal done in January, only 30 days in the month pal, he might be able to finish an email asking if the players available.

Heres something radical, in stead of pass pass pass in the opponents half, leaving is wide open for the counter. Why not just pass pass pass on the end of our box. Than the opponents have to come out and leave gaps.
All City did yesterday was play straight into palace game plan.
We sit deep and force palace to change their game plan

Also the amount of time we got round the back and than went backwards. Put a right footer on the right left footer on the left, and cross !!
You need a brain for that. We have no plan B. Keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity according to Einstein.

Dias had more of the ball than anyone yesterday hence no creativity. I agree with Gordon, force the other team to change tactics. Hodgson made it a 20 player game in half the pitch.

3rd of the pitch ;)

Palace played from the edge of the centre circle to edge of their box. City played straight into their hands

brutal how we threw these 3 points away.

I bet Hodgson did not believe it either.

Now watch this fantastic conversion rate Palace next game hosting Brighton and have like 10 shots with no goal scored.

I think the pull on Bernie just before the palace penalty was what people mean..I was in SS3 and everyone thought it was a foul and should have been given..which means the penalty wouldn't have happened.
Big guy tugs arm of little guy but that’s not a foul! Bloody typical of the luck City are having to go along with the self inflicted problems.

I usually feel better a day after but today I don’t.

We are at a real cross roads.

Since Rodri’s red card
Tactics poor
Game management poor
Leadership poor
Bench poor
Players energy poor
Recruitment piss poor
Use of subs poor
Finishing poor
Attitude poor

Kev coming back won’t fix what’s going on. We need to replace Phillips, Kova & Nunes & if Alvarez doesn’t wake up him too.

Be happy with top 4 & a clear out is summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.