Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

What was Hodgson saying to Pep at the end? Looked like "I don't know how you didn't win that."

(and Pep probably replied "me neither." )

Not sure why people are saying the alvarez goal wasnt off side.
Clear attempt to head the ball. No point going on about whataboutery for other goals against us (i.e rashford), it doesnt work like that does it.

Some need to grow up with this conspiracy bollocks. Youll end up in the nut house

Ha ha what a dick

He's right, this League is brutal, start letting our high standards slip and before you know it we're out the top 4 struggling to keep Erling and in a financial tailspin. There are 8 or 9 very good sides in this division this year all capable of beating anybody on their day. This slump needs stopping quickly.

He's right, this League is brutal, start letting our high standards slip and before you know it we're out the top 4 struggling to keep Erling and in a financial tailspin. There are 8 or 9 very good sides in this division this year all capable of beating anybody on their day. This slump needs stopping quickly.
You are both missing my point. We have won it all. I’m not going to be upset, if we don’t win a trophy every year. We have won a historic treble and domestic treble. Plus, there are still a lot of games left to play this season and we always go on a run after Xmas. Although, in all honesty, I don’t see it happening this season. Lost some big players and not replace them and apart from Doku, the others are not filling, Gundo or Mahrez boots. Apologies for the dick comment on other reply too. Have a good Xmas blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.