ctid

gmckennasell

,What sacrifice have you made to get to a match , i got married on september 22nd 1979 , cancelled the big church do for a morning ceremony at the register office , so i could get to the game , (we beat coventry 3-0) at least, i made it back for the reception about 6pm , needless to say the marriage didnt work out , but i am looking forward to my golden anniversary with city :-)

I once turned down a nailed on shag with a bird I'd fancied for ages to go and watch us vrs Norwich at home on boxing day, we won 1-0. I'd finally copped with her on Xmas eve and she told me in no uncertain terms what would be on offer when her parents had gone out that afternoon, I'd agreed to go around on the night but just couldn't bring myself to cheat on city.

I never got a second chance.

gmckennasell said:
,What sacrifice have you made to get to a match , i got married on september 22nd 1979 , cancelled the big church do for a morning ceremony at the register office , so i could get to the game , (we beat coventry 3-0) at least, i made it back for the reception about 6pm , needless to say the marriage didnt work out , but i am looking forward to my golden anniversary with city :-)

I got married the exact same day!! Best day of my life

charliebigspuds said:
I once turned down a nailed on shag with a bird I'd fancied for ages to go and watch us vrs Norwich at home on boxing day, we won 1-0. I'd finally copped with her on Xmas eve and she told me in no uncertain terms what would be on offer when her parents had gone out that afternoon, I'd agreed to go around on the night but just couldn't bring myself to cheat on city.

I never got a second chance.

you made the right decision , watch city , then home for a pot noodle and a w*nk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.