cup final day - london based blues

peoffrey said:
tueartsboots said:
Yes you "offered" help but that's as far as it went, I said it would mean getting out and about.

is this not supporting your Jetlag idea ?

"Anthony Tueartsboots Brett
Derby day. Spoken to owner of <a class="postlink" href="http://www.jetlagbar.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jetlagbar.com/</a> £25 min spend ( food 3 pints/ 5pints) need to know ASAP numbers interested-no up front/charge on the door but if I say 30 then £750 BUT that is reserving tables/seating. Turn up and and it's free for all-literally

Jetlag Bar
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.jetlagbar.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jetlagbar.com</a>
London's quality sports bar with cinema screen. Plus, live music, craft beers and street food
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · 27 March at 17:49 near London"

As for Derby night , I couldn't make it but DID still email it out.

FFS... I offered last Summer and so did Tina from the London Branch. Our plan was to try during the European Championships and you didn't get back to either of us. I then offered again for the Derby and, surprise surprise, you didn't get back to me. All I was waiting for was a call or text to say when and where. We used the Jetlag Bar for Barrow vs Hereford United and good organising from the London Bulls saw a good 80 or so in. Great, great night.

We all know full well you've given up as you sent a "goodbye" e-mail around after The Blue Anchor scrapped TV - but you're looking to blame everyone else for the apparent failings. Thankfully CAD Bar in Paddington for The Derby was well supported (Tim, Brendan, me, Roaming Blue, Doug's Son Mike) for something with such short notice. It's cheaper than either place you found and was a lot more down to earth. No wanky Finance Workers swaggering around in suits.

We're working class people from the North West. These fancy Bistros you insisted on just weren't doing the job.
We went to The Albion during the Euros and, with Tinas help, for the first game of the season. You were quite vocal in that you didn't like it. Landlord switching to Oympics at h/t etc ???

Chris, I'm skint mate

Going to check out Champions Hill Stadium, East Dulwich, tomorrow, watching City v WHU then Dulwich Hamlet FC v Burgess Hill FC, DHFC need just 1 point to win the Rymans Isthmian league ! Come down, would be great to see a load of City lads showing support.

5 mins from East Dulwich Station, 15 from Herne Hill and Peckham Rye Stations.

If it seems decent will have a word re FA Cup final (it claims to be the cheapest for beer and food in the area)

tueartsboots said:
Going to check out Champions Hill Stadium, East Dulwich, tomorrow, watching City v WHU then Dulwich Hamlet FC v Burgess Hill FC, DHFC need just 1 point to win the Rymans Isthmian league ! Come down, would be great to see a load of City lads showing support.

If it seems decent will have a word re FA Cup final (it claims to be the cheapest for beer and food in the area)

Sorry mate im with Brentford now following Uwe up the leagues

tueartsboots said:

Cheers for the leg work. Full report on the beer required!
I'm strictly Wealdstone when it comes to the Ryman though and they have made the playoffs.

Time will pass me by said:
tueartsboots said:

Cheers for the leg work. Full report on the beer required!
I'm strictly Wealdstone when it comes to the Ryman though and they have made the playoffs.
Win or draw tomorrow and their 1st league title in 35 years !! Can see a lot of our songs being sung !!! If they score maybe even a "Poznan" !!!!

Have any plans been made for tomorrow? I watched the FA cup final in the Pride and the QPR game in the Anchor, would be a shame not to celebrate with blues.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Im staying overnight in central london - any blues got an after match boozer in mind let me know.................

tbh I doubt anyone would let you know, unless they wanted to meet you and give you a slap - be careful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.