cup final shirt printing

bitterblue78

will we be having special numbers on shirt or the normal premier league name and numbering. want to know cos i want to get the kids a cup final shirt

No, I asked on Friday it's just standard black premier league lettering on the cup final shirts.

Cup Final kit. apologies if posted before

214gh4.jpg

dsop3.jpg

goataldo said:
No, I asked on Friday it's just standard black premier league lettering on the cup final shirts.

I am not disagreeing with you because you appear to have received the information from the correct source, however I would say that the person you spoke to may well have been someone who is a mere employee of Kitbag and really had no idea.

I'd be surprised if our numbers weren't of the European type, with, again, the coat of arms in them. And of course special walk out jackets which will be later sold "Due to popular demand" at a very limited number of ten million. So limited of course that they will be sold off at a third of the price once September comes along. Or possibly just in time for Christmas.

I'm wearing mine from 2011 on Saturday anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.