cup final weather

I can't remember a final when it was anything but sunny and warm.

Ok, it wasn't too warm when we played Stoke two years ago, but it was still sunny.

If there has been a final when it has been pissing it down, I can't remember it!

Not in my lifetime, anyway.

ANY1aBLUE said:
stonie said:
We have been pretty lucky so far on our previous visits, makes a massive difference to pretty match frivolities so looked at an advanced weather forecast, says 24 degrees and cloud but we know this will change daily virtually all the way up to the Friday before the game as then the forecasts are usually pretty accurate.....

Judus Priest - does anyone police these threads? whats next - is Jupiter in alignment with the City Store? For utter pointlessness this takes the biscuit......

it is considerably more relevant than anything you have ever posted

Vienna_70 said:
bgblue said:
zahyje2e.jpg

Great minds???

What mind?

And has camel-gob bought a ticket? If so, which end will he be in?

Nah, it was Milo's clothing suggestion. Thought I'd grasp the opportunity to post a picture of a **** wearing the said outfit :)

BringBackSwales said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
stonie said:
We have been pretty lucky so far on our previous visits, makes a massive difference to pretty match frivolities so looked at an advanced weather forecast, says 24 degrees and cloud but we know this will change daily virtually all the way up to the Friday before the game as then the forecasts are usually pretty accurate.....

Judus Priest - does anyone police these threads? whats next - is Jupiter in alignment with the City Store? For utter pointlessness this takes the biscuit......

it is considerably more relevant than anything you have ever posted

yeah,right - and you always post such important stuff - any knitting patterns for us to peruse?

Getting increasingly funnier this thread, come on its a forum, we all take the piss , we are all friends and will be funny next Saturday slurping tins of Stella in the pissing rain..... :-/

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

Ok, it wasn't too warm when we played Stoke two years ago, but it was still sunny.

If there has been a final when it has been pissing it down, I can't remember it!

Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland 1992
U****d 4-0 Chelsea 1994

wilba said:
Sø were all drinking in the rain down the smoke, except one person supping Tea & munching jammie dodgers......

Or coffee depending on personal taste, possibly custard creams if excitement really kicked in, we will never know cos we will be kaylied...

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

Did it not rain in the 81 cup final v Spurs on the saturday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.