Cup Final Winners man of the match

Man of the match

• Total voters
Some decent performances, notably from Raz, Bernado and Jesus. But I voted for Kev. Only on the pitch for 30 mins or so but completely galvanised us. We went from 'steady eddy' to 'stormin norman', demonstrating Kev's brilliance.

This was one for the collective - they were all brilliant. In the end I've plumped for Raheem - two (perhaps three) goals, an assist - with a header that he had no right to win and a constant threat. There is no doubt that KdB turned it from a comfortable win to thrashing, playing in at least 3 different position during his half hour on the pitch - but a player cant be Man of the Match in those circumstances - those who were on the pitch from the beginning have done the hard work, faced the tricky start where Watford were still full of hope and energy, got the goals that would have still won the cup and were happy for KdB to come on and provide fresh energy. Bernardo could have been another shout his energy and invention is wonderful - and that pass for the second goal - beautiful! David Silva just keeps doing what he does and that allows everyone else to play, Vincent commanded the back and that meant that Deeney could huff and puff to little effect, Ederson had little to do - but that first half save was crucial how different a goal at that point could have made the game.

Great performances and most of all - what a team!

TBH I thought the the biggest person on the "team" was Pep

Made the right subs at the right time when were under the cosh.

On the field though, has to be Sterling. Great display by KDB and looked like he wanted to proved a point.

Onward and upward plus not the strain of WC this summer.

Fucking hell Kevin was in another stratosphere when he came on.

I think Pep must have said; “go out there and make the country imagine what we might have done with you fit all season”

He really is the best!

Fucking hell Kevin was in another stratosphere when he came on.

I think Pep must have said; “go out there and make the country imagine what we might have done with you fit all season”

He really is the best!

We need to keep him fit for next season to have a chance in the CL. He is the key. That half hour showed what we had missed most of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.