Cup scheme query

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Just been looking at my on line City account as had to change a debit card recently and looked at the 3 CL games at home and the following message is showing in history against each game:

"Unattended transaction per Ticket Scheme UEFA Competition Cup Scheme 2019/20"

I attended the games and am all 3 cup schemes. Has anyone else had this and is it something to do with this new minimum attending thing they issued this season?

just checked mine
all 3 champs league group games this season,saying me and my lad didn't attend,we went to all three ! god knows

edit
just noticed i didn't attend v burnley in the fa cup on 26th jan 2019,i went to that with my lad,apparantly he went but i didn't

just checked mine
all 3 champs league group games this season,saying me and my lad didn't attend,we went to all three ! god knows

edit
just noticed i didn't attend v burnley in the fa cup on 26th jan 2019,i went to that with my lad,apparantly he went but i didn't

Just sent a tweet to Supporter Services, will post their reply.

Old thread, was looking for something else

‘Unattended transaction’ means that you weren’t there in person to put the PIN code in or to verify that it was you when they took the money off you, it’s gone through off the CVV code (3 digit number on back)- which anyone can read if they nicked it and they’re using your card before you cancelled it.
( they don’t ask for you for your PIN code).

It doesn’t mean that you didn’t attend the game.

Just been looking at my on line City account as had to change a debit card recently and looked at the 3 CL games at home and the following message is showing in history against each game:

"Unattended transaction per Ticket Scheme UEFA Competition Cup Scheme 2019/20"

I attended the games and am all 3 cup schemes. Has anyone else had this and is it something to do with this new minimum attending thing they issued this season?
This comes up on a receipt in a shop if you use contactless. I noticed it the other day when I was in Lidl.

I decided to enrol me and my lad into all 3 cup schemes last night before the deadline for the league cup and champs league, i was gonna give them all a miss this year but changed my mind.

just got home from work and i had 2 emails from City this morning,1 for me and 1 for the sons account,saying we have not enrolled this yar for any cup scheme,its been extended for people to join apparantly

just gone into our accounts and its saying that both our accounts are enrolled and active for all 3 cup schemes

the ticket office really are a joke and piss tke aren't they

Funny how they have extended the enrolment of the cup schemes.

I have not enrolled in any personally and I think a lot more have followed suit, hence the extension.

If you could not go to a CL game I would pass the ticket on, now with all the hassle of mobile tickets it has peed people off

Funny how they have extended the enrolment of the cup schemes.

I have not enrolled in any personally and I think a lot more have followed suit, hence the extension.

If you could not go to a CL game I would pass the ticket on, now with all the hassle of mobile tickets it has peed people off

Just had emails to say that we have been auto-enrolled but according to my account City did this on the 18th June........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.