Cup Schemes

Easy way to see if you are in the schemes is to check your points they will be listed in there
The points only show once we are finished in the competition though.

FWIW I got an email from the club confirming my cup scheme membership last week so I guess if people didn’t receive that they should check their preferences. It seemed to be an invitation to join the schemes as well so am guessing everyone should have got one.

IMG_0874.jpeg

That's me then, only in the FA Cup scheme as mid-week night matches are a ballache when you have to rely on Metrolink for your transport.

It was a complete joke mate. Everybody has their own circumstances. I've only gone back onto all schemes this year after dipping out last season, will probably still miss a few due to work and transport.

Easy way to see if you are in the schemes is to check your points they will be listed in there
Will they?

I understand that the points for cup schemes are not added until after the final qualifying event In each category. That is to stop people signing up for the cup schemes to qualify for away tickets and then withdrawing before they have paid out much.

Will they?

I understand that the points for cup schemes are not added until after the final qualifying event In each category. That is to stop people signing up for the cup schemes to qualify for away tickets and then withdrawing before they have paid out much.
Yeah someone already corrected me, my last points were added in July I just presumed they were from this season but turned out it was last seasons.

Looking for some straightforward info on how the cup schemes work and would be really grateful if some kind soul could help out. Though a ST holder, I’ve never joined any of the schemes before as I live 200 miles away from Mcr nowadays (SW Wales) and doing the journey - which isn’t a straightforward one - twice (potentially thrice) within 7/8 days is a bit of a put-off. My guess is that the schemes work as follows: on joining you authorise the club to deduct the relevant cost of any games, as and when they occur, from your account; tickets are issued automatically without the opportunity to opt-out if you can’t attend a particular game; there’s no option to sell your ticket on Ticket Exchange. Is this a correct synopsis? Unfortunately, the City website is far from clear on the mechanics of the schemes (surprise, surprise!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.