Custom FA Cup shirt?

grandsolo

I want to order an FA Cup kit top with the FA Cup sleeve patches & on the back I want FA CUP CHAMPS 2011. On the OS, all I see for FA Cup shirts are pre-printed playerr shirts. Are we not able to get custom printing on the FA Cup shirts? Anyone know?

grandsolo said:
I want to order an FA Cup kit top with the FA Cup sleeve patches & on the back I want FA CUP CHAMPS 2011. On the OS, all I see for FA Cup shirts are pre-printed playerr shirts. Are we not able to get custom printing on the FA Cup shirts? Anyone know?

You can have whatever the hell you want on the back... surely everyone knows that?

blumoonrisen said:
grandsolo said:

You can have whatever the hell you want on the back... surely everyone knows that?

OK, checked again. I see they do the printing, but no FA Cup patch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.