Cycling to the Etihad

Just bolt it to the street name signs e.g. Kippax Crescent

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
I've been walking to the last few home games takes me about 50mins , does anyone cycle it and where do you lock your bike up ? Not like Maine Rd where you could put it in someone's back yard for a couple of quid :)

There's some bike poles on either side of the shop at City square.

dobobobo said:
I've been walking to the last few home games takes me about 50mins , does anyone cycle it and where do you lock your bike up ? Not like Maine Rd where you could put it in someone's back yard for a couple of quid :)

Cheers mate never really noticed them

dobobobo said:

Where would you be cycling from?

dobobobo said:

You're welcome.

I'm not suprised as they aint marked; I only remember that they are there because the poles get in the way when trying to get away quickly after the match (after full time). Not that I am blaming cyclists, it's just that City put the temporary barrier for the cars right next to the bike poles so it creates a block.

Least round that area there is staff to keep an eye on your bike.

Velodrome would be your best bet surely? Wouldn't fancy getting a bike around City Square, should have much more space at the Velodrome.

I've noticed bike racks at city square... Near the star bar/club shop. Never done the cycle though as I don't own a road bike (don't fancy doing the 14mil es on a MTB)

Was looking at cycling myself to the games noticed they have bike stands at various parts of the ground so wherever you sit you wouldn't be far from one. Also at the velodrome near the reception and cafe they have a large covered bike shed. Plus they have an evans cycle shop if you need any parts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.