Cypress Hill

shadygiz

I got an mp3 software programme a while ago and yesterday decided to have a play....i put together a couple of old skool mixes (89-91), but the beat mixing needs a little editing/touching up

anyway, i decided to have a go with my cypress hill discography.....i have chosen some of my best tunes and put together a mix....i have uploaded the mix for download. Its 75mb @ 192 bitrate

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XNPYCA7D

Track List
1. Boom Biddy Bye Bye (Fugees Mix)
2. Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk
3. Cock The Hammer
4. Killafornia
5. Stoned Raiders
6. Through The Eye Of A Pig
7. Watcha Want From Me
8. Illusions
9. Killa Hill ******
10. Hits From The Bong
11. Make A Move
12. Cuban Necktie
13. Rap Superstar
14. High Life
15. 16 Men
16. Another Victory
17. Insane In The Brain
18. I Aint Goin Out Like That
19. Cypress Hill
20. Legalize It

i know...sorry mate.......no "i wanna get high" too ;p

let me know what you think mate...i'm still playing with it so it's not quite finished, i have noticed some slight errors when i played it back....i haven't sussed out how to cut up sections of tunes yet

Nice one again Mr Giz

Had it on the ipod today, cant say i know much of there stuff after the first 2 albums but its quality listening

If you ever do a Cypress Hill / Black Sunday Albums mix you know where i am (cheeky twat i know)

What software did you use mate?
PC or MAC just out of interest

I used to mix the old fashioned way with turntables and real records but never managed to get round to software mixing?

I did remix the "boys in blue" as well i'll post the link if i can remember where Its being hosted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.