déjà vu

calum down

has this thread already been done?

anyway...

anybody believe it exists? already seen it in a past life?

a strange dream you have forgotten?

or is it just bollox?

They have worked it out.

It's you're brain doing an near instantaneous double take and your mind has it recorded as a memory.

Although, people who prefer to believe in magic and strange powers can continue unabated as they surely will.

yes, it's got to be something like that.
one half of your brain slowing down for a split second,
so as the image/thought registers in that half of the brain it sames strangely familiar,
because the other half of the brain registered it a split second earlier.

so as the image/thought registers in that half of the brain it sames strangely familiar,

That's it. Science, it's fucking brilliant. I wish I was a brainy ****. Sadly....

That can't be true. No part of my brian slows down at any time and I still get it.

Watched an interesting documentary on it. Apparently it is when they change things in the Matrix.
cb0baa6b901d6469dba923397448e77b.gif

We went to Little Bury today for a full on session due to the place having splendid resonance. Anyway I digress because earlier we got talking about oddities we've met up with on our city travels who we had not seen for a while and because we were travelling on a bus I mentioned a bus driving duo who were sound people. Probably over a decade we had only met up with them around five times through the compatriates we hung out with.

And that was it, except later in little Bury we moved on to the Earl Of Derby to watch the scouse get tickled and through the corner of our eye a chap at the bar took on the assemblance of an old Villa chum of ours from the Village. His manerism, behaviour and even his vocal resonance could lead you to think it was him, save for that wretched shirt he wore.

Anyway .. moving on again and after visiting a few more twilight ale houses we arrived at Bury bus station for our long trip home to gods country (468 and 464 rosso)

So the bus never arrived and after a few old person grumbles the supervisor arrived and who was it but non other than one of the bus driving duo's we'd just been discussing earlier...uncanny to say the least. We hadn't met up with her for at least a few years and after some pleasant diatribe we parted ways for our journey home.

Because the bus was late we were not able to have a few scoops in the Regal Moon so had to stay in the bus station for our trip up the hills. We sat patiently on stand D recollecting and reminiscing the days antics until we heard a voice that sounded familier ..anyone guess...Yes it was the Villa chap who we hadn't seen for an eternity.

How in the realms of sanity could this happen twice in one day unless there's credence to the metaphor deja vou.

These are lost souls that we have not met up with for an age, yet as we made mention we meet up with them in the exact order that we had just discussed them.

Maybe it's not de ja vue and there's another word for it .. maybe uncanny or surreal .. I don't know but this episode has certainly rattled our sinews as we are not big fans of the pre-ordaned.

Ridiculously inbibed for now but I had to get this down to paper lest we forget

Have any of you ever experianced De Ja Vue or do you think it's just L'e French for a load of old bollocks?
Maybe we're special?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.