Daily Express: Nasri to Juve?

Falastur

The Daily Express are saying that Juve want Nasri to replace Vidal, who has now gone to Bayern. Says he's their preferred option over Draxler.

Have to be honest, I thought Nasri was a goner at the start of pre-season, but after there was no speculation throughout July I decided he must be set for a stay after all. What price he now leaves?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...r-City-Samir-Nasri-Arturo-Vidal-Bayern-Munich

Never been able to take to nasri somehow couldn't care less if he stays or goes to be honest.
I would sooner navas stopped at least he always gives 100%

can't say id lose any sleep over him departing tbh,if we get de bryune i don't see him playing too much anyhow,id like to see lopes and roberts get more game time too.

I suggested this in the pogba thread and the usual suspects shouted me down but this is an option worth exploring

Very good player Nasri. Him, Yaya and silva when they play keep the ball for us. Unfortunately he seems to hide occasionally.

I believe Nasri could flourish in a Xavi-like midfield position, as he is extremely good with ball retention and passing. But out on the wing he is pretty much wasted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.