Damocles

Damocles said:
mcfc_nick said:
do you know how long it will take til everything will be sorted and it will be perfected matey??

Well, we need to fix the email situation ASAP. When the indexer is finished, there's only that to do, so not long, by Everton game easily.
k, cheers mate, much appreciated

simonk said:
if you hovered over a thread title you saw the 1st few words of the post -its stopped doing that now.
I used that to guide me as to whether I wanted to spend some precious seconds of my life reading it
go to the faq sticky

This is what happens when you let a mythical greek character mess with your website.

cityboy1 said:
Damocles said:
It's slow as the search indexer has now started reaching the newer posts. Nowt to worry about, just have to bear with it a little longer.
there is a solution to slow posts click back and refresh
Refreshing the page might add a new posting to the thread, if you have already posted and you are waiting for the "message posted" thing.

just got the general error again mate, you probably know why just thought id let you know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.