Danger W***?

johnmc said:
der-bomber said:
My window-cleaner once caught me merrily thrapping away ,todger in hand, that awkward moment when our eyes met through the patio door.....

At least you could get a new window cleaner mate, my brother caught me at it over steffi graffi at wimbledon in about 1993, on his bed as well as it was closer to the telly in our shared room. Think it was the quarters and she went on to semis but lost.

Yeah he had to go, he must have been some sort of Ninja-window-cleaner or something, creeping up on me like that ....

Lucky it didn't go to 5 sets , mate, you would have been worn out...

steffi-graf.jpg

scottyboi said:
john did you use to pretend you could shower her nose haha

I could shower her nose? Never really been into noses. Look i'm more than aware she didnt have the best boat around but she had some killer pins man and her tush in that little skirt. The thing was you would have to wait til she was at the end with her back to the camera and she would have to be receiving and not serving.

It was a precise art, and i wasnt very good obvously as i got caught.

Every bloke does it but to get caught in the act is shameful, and by your brother as well takes a while to live down. It was always at the back of mind and havent really spoke to my brother since, well until the day my mam walked in on a bird riding away on me like it was the annual texan rodeo. Then that took its place.

johnmc said:
scottyboi said:

I could shower her nose? Never really been into noses. Look i'm more than aware she didnt have the best boat around but she had some killer pins man and her tush in that little skirt. The thing was you would have to wait til she was at the end with her back to the camera and she would have to be receiving and not serving.

Every bloke does it but to get caught in the act is shameful, and by your brother as well takes a while to live down. It was always at the back of mind and havent really spoke to my brother since, well until the day my mam walked in on a bird riding away on me like it was the annual texan rodeo. Then that took its place.

hahaha the girl for me growing up was emma bunten and rachel stevens phoarrrrrrrrrrrrr

johnmc said:
scottyboi said:

thats a really sad story johnmc. i hope you sort it out.

remember, blood is thicker than water. chin up.

der-bomber said:
After Graduating (with honours) from the Ladies Bra section of the Littlewoods Catalogue , l think l may have cracked a few off to Steffi in her pomp....or did the Selina Scott on News at Ten Phase come before that....hmmmm

i was more a eurotrasher and would sneak the tv on hahahaha

scottyboi said:
der-bomber said:
After Graduating (with honours) from the Ladies Bra section of the Littlewoods Catalogue , l think l may have cracked a few off to Steffi in her pomp....or did the Selina Scott on News at Ten Phase come before that....hmmmm

i was more a eurotrasher and would sneak the tv on hahahaha

Bought the DVD for that "nostalgic" experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.