Dangerous Dogs

maxresdefault.jpg
You call that a knife?

Another attack in Stoke today by an XL Bully in somebody’s home where 2 women have been hospitalised and the dog has been destroyed - like keeping a wild animal as a pet ffs…..

Chatting to a lad on holiday who was with his wife and their beautiful 18 month old daughter. We got into a conversation about dangerous dogs, I was quite shocked when he told me he had an xl, something he had always wanted. Sadly he sold his dog more than his daughter, how big and soft it was, how his daughter would pull it's ears and play with his loving dopey dog. He mentioned how people would cross the road to avoid the dog whilst he was walking it, but said it being unnecessary because the dog was a big softy. I could only grimace, saying it might act big soft and cuddly, but somewhere inside it's brain, like any dog had a nasty side. I worry for his little girl.

I had to warn a guy the other day who was walking some big ugly brute of a dog, off the lead, possibly an XL Bully. My dog is ON a lead, for a reason, he is nervous around some other male dogs and can lash out or even turn and run, so I take no chances. I get the usual "don't worry he's just a softie" as they approach me while I'm stood trying to reassure my dog who should be clearly seen as fucking terrified. I had to almost plead with him to put it on a lead and sure as eggs is eggs, his dog responds as mine gives out a warning as we walk past.

Happened again yesterday with a woman and her Alsatian. And then there's the two fellas who know my dog reacts to theirs but intentionally do fuck all to get past quickly.

The unwritten rule is if you see a dog on a lead, then put yours on one.
All dogs should be on a lead and muzzled when in public places

All dogs should be on a lead and muzzled when in public places
That’s over the top in my opinion, and what do you mean “public places”? Is that everywhere outside the home? That would make exercising some breeds rather difficult. My experience was on a public footpath, but not that the dog wasn’t on a lead, rather that its owner didn’t understand the danger of the situation and how his dog might react to mine. That’s what needs educating to some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.