Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has to put himself and his family first, but in the cirumstances it looks like he has bottled the challenge of Premiership football, and it does look like he did not have the decency to inform City and Guardiola of his decision. We're probably better off now. if he feels he can't hack the grind of playing Premiership football at his age, then good. This is a pipe and slippers job. Retirement in Le Ligue

Thought it was only Brazi
Red or brown?

Ha Ha don't use sauce myself.

The disappointing thing is we let all our full backs go before having any in the bag.

We have no full backs and this was the absolute priority last summer, never mind this.

Hopefully it will get sorted soon but we need 4!!!

I'm not that worried about alves per se, but he was quality signing on free and this might screw up some of our other target as we'll probably have to pay lot of money for some other RB. He could of have been something like Ibrahimovic was for rags, quality free signing for year or two.

I'd be pretty angry on txiki and his stuff if they had opprtunity to sort this one but thought it's all done.

Well, Qatar vs UAE 1:0. Let's draw that up with Mbappe :P

Best right back in the Champion's League last year.
Knows how to work with Pep, and is a perfect fit for his system.
This stings, but resorting to "well, he was shit anyway" is stooping to rag levels.
We just have to put up with a bit of piss taking and then learn from this shit.
A gentlemen's agreement doesn't count for wank. From now on, we don't do that.
Putting up with pisstaking is part of our syche fella..

tis but a passing distraction.

The disappointing thing is we let all our full backs go before having any in the bag.

We have no full backs and this was the absolute priority last summer, never mind this.

I hope letting the fullbacks go doesn't turn out to be a really dumb decision.

I think this all sounds a little bit hysterical tbh. I would be surprised if our entire spending plans for the much needed revamp of our entire defence hinged on a verbal agreement with a 34 year old we were hoping to sign as back up on a free.

But it was a back up and he was free

Now we have to go out and spend money on someone who is willing to play back-up whilst being good enough when called upon...I mean Walker isn't guaranteed anyway.. We have 0 right-backs and 1 left-back who is potentially on his way out.

I really don't see us getting 4 done. I can see the realistic situation where we sign Walker and Mendy but their back ups are Kolarov and Dinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.