Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. But it's a forum and they're entitled to their opinion, they say. I see it as a fucking weird version of support.
Especially as the criticism is usually concerning areas of the club that most of us know very little about.

I'll have you know that many know precisely how to conduct themselves as a DoF and about the mechanics of a multi million pound transfer deal because they've had a season ticket since 1893.

But I do agree that everyone's entitled to their opinions just as everyone is entitled to their opinions of other's opinions. Just because your's might be based on nothing at all and ultimately bullshit, it doesn't mean you should feel in any way embarrassed as a grown adult to take the time to type it out rather than using that time to either count to ten or simply think things through. Not even a little bit.

Some very good points being made about this deal (or lack thereof) on the last few pages, it's just annoying that the scattergun tantrums from a few tend to stand out more.

Thought he was basically locked up. He goes and gets married and decides to go to PSG instead? I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me. If I'm not mistaken PSG still have Aurier, who is a good young player at RB. City have nobody. Plus Pep. It makes so much more sense for him to come to City. Hope it's not true.

I doubt it mate.

Why we buy a right back off a club who has just beaten us to the signature of the player who he will be replaced by?
didn't really mean it seriously. meant it more as a shits and giggles suggestion to make a little bit of light out of this ridiculous situation.

Thought this would be the easiest one to get over the line, given his relationship with Pep and it being a free would have been handy. Him and his agent have used us in the past to get a pay rise though, so he can eff off to Paris with my blessings.
Maybe time to stop with this relationship bullshit with Pep like he is player's mother. Alves is fart just look at how he acted whzn was leaving Juve. the only thing that matters is prestige and the €€ or let say ££.

at to that also the naives ohhh look fu... his new wife she turned his mind ohh.

If what was said about him turning his back after an agreement is true then yes about time a reality check for Guardiola and Txiki who keep worshiping current and ex barca players

as for the full back since the club acted soo late didn't impore that position since 2012 now we are in a tricky position to find players

Of all the potential signings, this was the one that came from left field and surprised me the most, it's also the one transfer that I would of handed back if any was to go wrong. So it's gone wrong and it better be the only one that does. But cmon lads and lasses it's hardly crucial and wasn't a long term plan that's gone to pot.

Well said mate!;) I've typed out all my frustration over this deal...ready to move on! When's Mendy signing!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.