Daniel Agger (continued)

rastus

Y.N.W.A. said:
It's fairly clear that you'll tell yourself whatever necessary to come to terms with the fact that Agger may leave. If he didn't want to go he would of said something by now, he wants a move but Liverpool are holding out for 27 mil.

I just tend to go on evidence. I was well aware during the Alonso, Mascherano, Torres sagas they wanted out. It's pretty clear that isn't the case with Agger but if it helps you to think I'm deluded then cool.

Hello, how important is Agger to your development? Knowing his injury record yet class etc would 18 mil be a good deal for you

will you light a candle if he leaves?

I'm not really religious but I will take a moment of silence.

When I say moment of silence I mean put my fist through my computer screen.

Y.N.W.A. said:
Nah, you're not just "giving your views" on the situation.

You're also telling us what sort of person Agger is. And what sort of people the owners are. As if you know them!

According to you, Agger would go if he's not wanted. Aw diddums. How would you know what sort of character Agger is?

Like I said earlier, stop making stuff up. RAWK wouldn't allow you to bullshit is that why you're on here?

My views are shaped by my knowledge.

Agger has said he never wants to play for another club English club besides Liverpool.
Agger over the summer got YNWA tattooed on his fingers.
Gerrard and Rodgers have said he doesn't want to leave.
Reliable journalists like Barret who are close to the club said he doesn't want to leave.

I guess I should believe he does want to leave despite all the evidence to the contrary?

That's brilliant then. He doesn't want to leave. All the evidence points to that fact.

So why are you on here repeating this ad nauseum?

Truth be told, I really wouldn't have him. So you're actually cheering me up no end by telling me he's staying. The £25m we'll save will ensure that you'll be scrabbling behind Everton again this season looking for another good cup run to remind you of better days...

Hello, how important is Agger to your development? Knowing his injury record yet class etc would 18 mil be a good deal for you

I think people way overestimate the value of having £18m. It will still take at least £10m to replace him and we're a week away from the first game of the season. You have no guarantee that the player coming in will settle or be anywhere near as good. If anyone could turn around and take the money to replace him adequately you wouldn't need to buy him in the first place.

Daniel is the quintessential CB to play in the type of system Rodgers likes so I think it would be a huge mistake to sell him. Ball playing centre halfs of his quality are hard to find and I think you hang onto them if you can. His injury problems over the last two years haven't been serious, both times it was a cracked rib problem which could have happened to anyone. His more serious injuries haven't recurred in at least two years. Slightly worried that when he gets older all the wear and tear will mean it won't be able to play much past 30.

Y.N.W.A. said:

I think people way overestimate the value of having £18m. It will still take at least £10m to replace him and we're a week away from the first game of the season. You have no guarantee that the player coming in will settle or be anywhere near as good. If anyone could turn around and take the money to replace him adequately you wouldn't need to buy him in the first place.

Daniel is the quintessential CB to play in the type of system Rodgers likes so I think it would be a huge mistake to sell him. Ball playing centre halfs of his quality are hard to find and I think you hang onto them if you can. His injury problems over the last two years haven't been serious, both times it was a cracked rib problem which could have happened to anyone. His more serious injuries haven't recurred in at least two years. Slightly worried that when he gets older all the wear and tear will mean it won't be able to play much past 30.
who's better kompany or agger? HO

Why are all you guys being such knobs to this Scouser? He's taken time to come on here and give Liverpool's perspective in this deal, and from what i can see hasn't said anything close to offensive. For what its worth, i believe his take on things and think we should move the fuck on and stop making tits of ourselves in the transfer market.

Y.N.W.A. said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
What does it matter if he's a Liverpool fan with a tattoo to prove it, surely he's professional enough to give 100% for whoever he plays for.

Don't think Yaya, Silva, Kun or even Komps were die hard city before they signed. It's fuckin' meaningless, who gives a fuck really!!

Agger I guess gives a fuck as he seems to really not want the move. I'm sure he will be professional about things if he is forced to move but I guess I would prefer players that show a desire to play for the new club they're moving to but I guess I am old fashioned like that.

Can i ask how the fuck you seem to know what is going on in another human beings mind? That's quite the super power you have there.

I thought they signed Coates with big things in mind, we were even linked to him, can't he step in and replace Agger? They still have Carragher too, can Martin Kelly play CB?

dannyirishblue said:
Y.N.W.A. said:

who's better kompany or agger? HO

Is that a fecking Joke?

HOLMSLICE said:
Why are all you guys being such knobs to this Scouser? He's taken time to come on here and give Liverpool's perspective in this deal, and from what i can see hasn't said anything close to offensive. For what its worth, i believe his take on things and think we should move the fuck on and stop making tits of ourselves in the transfer market.
Thanks for your opinion, however shit it may be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.