Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

I find it funny if he has turned us down. It shows how much ambition to win things he has. Then again those average players linked may push them on!

totallywired said:
spacecadet said:
Blackburn won the league in 1995 and followed it up by signing one journeyman player by the name of Matty Holmes. the rest is history.

I'm not a flapper or a newbie, really think we should have driven home the advantage this summer. Still time though to strengthen I suppose.
Please don`t mention us in the same breath as blackburn.
They had all the money then.

mancityscot said:
adrianr said:
I'm not sure what's more depressing about that post. That pretty much the first player we actually need and seemed close to signing doesn't want to come, or that we're letting Arsenal and Liverpool have a straight shoot out over Nuri Sahin.

What the fuck?

think we've dropped a huge bollock this summer. having won the premierleague, i;d have thought we'd have gone from strength to strength. thought players would have stated an interest in coming here. us looking to shore up positions such as wings, centre midfield and centre back. but no we've sat back and watched cazorla go to arsenal, sahin being linked to spurs, arsenal and liverpool, missed out on hazard, seen lavezzi go to psg aswell as thiago silva. we've done nothing, and theres 2 weeks to go till the defense of our title campaign. i know this statement makes me come across as a spoilt sod but we have had a poor summer transfer window
Spot on,put it another way if we had lost out to utd on goal difference would we have seen a flurry of transfers in.....

Tony Barrett of the Times says that Liverpool want £22m + Adam Johnson on loan for the season, but would take his full wages off City's wage bill. He says that Agger "will be sold if Liverpool receive their asking price".

Believe me when I say, Barrett is as accurate as it comes with Liverpool-related information. Used to work for the Liverpool Echo and is well connected.

WeAllHateUnited said:
Tony Barrett of the Times says that Liverpool want £22m + Adam Johnson on loan for the season, but would take his full wages off City's wage bill. He says that Agger "will be sold if Liverpool receive their asking price".

Believe me when I say, Barrett is as accurate as it comes with Liverpool-related information. Used to work for the Liverpool Echo and is well connected.

Deal, especially if you're paying AJ's wages in full. Keep up the contributions WAHU, good to see a quality Non-City poster.

Seosa said:
WeAllHateUnited said:

Deal, especially if you're paying AJ's wages in full. Keep up the contributions WAHU, good to see a quality Non-City poster.

He must be willing in some capacity to move then.

adrianr said:
Seosa said:
WeAllHateUnited said:

He must be willing in some capacity to move then.

Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.