Danielle Lineker

danielle-bux-3.jpg

danielle-bux-lingerie-02.jpg

Danielle-Bux-Bikini.jpg

LOL, she must have married the rich jug eared clown because he is a wonderfull family orientated and rich shallow city hating did I mention "rich" media empty talking head ?

stonerblue said:
Stuart said:
I was going to say scampi ?

probably more accurate.

how's it going Stuart? Up late raving again?

Going alright SB , nice one . Just had a homemade piece of 'space-cake' and a cup of rosylee listening to some tunes before bed .
Just thought I'd have another butchers at this and the chest thread ...like you do . Be rude not to .

Stuart said:
stonerblue said:
probably more accurate.

how's it going Stuart? Up late raving again?

Going alright SB , nice one . Just had a homemade piece of 'space-cake' and a cup of rosylee listening to some tunes before bed .
Just thought I'd have another butchers at this and the chest thread ...like you do . Be rude not to .

Good stuff and much the same here but missed the chest thread. The 'fergie' thread upsirs aint bad though.

mrt4919 said:
Pity there was no mention about the rabbit eared crisp eating city hating fools number one wife whose eldest son is only a few years younger than wife number 2 .
The money grasping clown clown was married over 20 years before walking away for a newer model, shallow and morally weak nothing about him to admire , a poor human being with a media image at odds with the truth.
The Tw@t will still have the cheek to accuse us of ruining football next season.
12 years younger. Nothing wrong with that. She could still be his mummy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.