Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they play for 2nd rate clubs? bit harsh considering

Monaco knocked us out of the Champions league

Tottenham have finished above us in the league the last 2 seasons

Ok, perhaps my wording is a little harsh, but you see what Im getting at.

Not traditionally competing for the league title on a consistent basis? Less offensive?

He's more than a backup. He is competition to a different kind of player in Walker, and a utility player for two other positions.

I've always rated him in his Porto days. He has quite a lot of Cafu-esque style in him with his pullbacks, keepy uppies, dipping crosses, runs into the middle box. Granted he hasn't reached that level, but his confidence in his runs and taking on defenders remind me of Cafu.

Not sure what happened when he was in Real. Maybe Benitez didn't know how to use him and played the safer option in carvajal.

Are they ripping up trees tho?

Mendy is. Look at him. Fabinho, Walker... These claims do.
Lol.
You are going to have to give me a better definition of "ripping up trees." Generally speaking, players who move from.midtable clubs to top end clubs tend to do so coz they were playing well. "I.e. ripping up trees"

But, since you disagree. You'd have to give me a definition.

By the way I laughed coz you using Mendy, Fabihno and Walker as example is hilarious.

Last edited:
And does he also agree with those City fans who think we should cash in on Aguero?

He says that's a wise suggestion, BluesinceHydeRoad. Aguero is clearly past it and Madrid might need Aguero as a backup striker now Morata is out. He thinks they should do a swap for Danilo and that would be a good deal for everyone.

I'm going to poison his tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.