Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Rose but Walker screams of a purchase to tick the "English/Homegrown" checkbox. Particularly having released Clichy and presumably Hart not being here - though I've just thought - releasing Willy... is that admitting he was wrong with Hart and giving him the chance to challenge Willy? I doubt it but it'd be a pleasant surprise.

Don't see any obvious experienced 'keepers to buy that would do better than Hart.

Hart has been proven to be flawed this year.... there's a generation of Brazilian players coMing through that feasibly, we could have 3 of!!

I think he is a better player than Walker and all things being equal I would much rather we signed him out of the two of them. It all depends what the alternatives are in both full back positions, I suppose. We might have a list of great left backs to choose from but not many alternatives to Walker to go for at right back?

Rose would of been my choice, however, this injury he's had May of taxed his opportunity.. sad really

Hart has been proven to be flawed this year.... there's a generation of Brazilian players coMing through that feasibly, we could have 3 of!!
To be fair I think I watched one Torino game this season.

In terms of homegrown quotas, I'm not all that confident about English options. Maybe we'll have to patch-work a couple seasons until some of our academy lads come through.

To be fair I think I watched one Torino game this season.

In terms of homegrown quotas, I'm not all that confident about English options. Maybe we'll have to patch-work a couple seasons until some of our academy lads come through.

Keeper wise we are looking to the future, obviously.... no doubt in my mind that the method for the madness this year was about the system, however, we need to get this right as it's integral to where we are going!

I'd take Rose but Walker screams of a purchase to tick the "English/Homegrown" checkbox. Particularly having released Clichy and presumably Hart not being here - though I've just thought - releasing Willy... is that admitting he was wrong with Hart and giving him the chance to challenge Willy? I doubt it but it'd be a pleasant surprise.

Don't see any obvious experienced 'keepers to buy that would do better than Hart.

I thought the same way about Walker, but this video changed my mind,

His range of passing is sublime and he has a mean switch of play. Remember Pep worked with Dani Alves and Lahm, he isn't going to settle for someone just because they are English. Walker has obvious talent. Obviously, he isn't Alves with his dribbling, but we have so many dribblers in our team, could do with the physicality and grit of Walker. As a pure, defender I can't think of a better RB in the league, he has talent. Look at how kept Last year's Martial in his pocket, Martial dribbling last year was unbelievable. I am already ready for the switch of play to Mendy or Sane, will be a key weapon for us I reckon. Pay whatever needs to be paid, we have had mediocre Fullbacks for far to long.

His range of passing is sublime and he has a mean switch of play. Remember Pep worked with Dani Alves and Lahm, he isn't going to settle for someone just because they are English. Walker has obvious talent. Obviously, he isn't Alves with his dribbling, but we have so many dribblers in our team, could do with the physicality and grit of Walker. As a pure, defender I can't think of a better RB in the league, he has talent. Look at how kept Last year's Martial in his pocket, Martial dribbling last year was unbelievable. I am already ready for the switch of play to Mendy or Sane, will be a key weapon for us I reckon. Pay whatever needs to be paid, we have had mediocre Fullbacks for far to long.

+1.

Odd how so many are so adamant against this signing. You'd be hard pressed to find a faster / more physical RB either...also happens to be English and premier league proven and we poach him from the team above us in the league.

He talked shit about a rivals fans....so what get over it! I'd prefer my players to have a little bite. But he's 50m though!!!! Who GAF!!!

I totally agree! Walker will be a fantastic signing! Exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.