Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are well run financially and have done exceptionally well on comparatively limited resources. Pound for pound, you might even argue they've done better than the other top PL clubs.

Unfortunately for them, that's not enough. First, they haven't won any silverware. Second, you have to invest massively to stay with the pack and I can see them starting to drift from this point on. Once they start losing key players and Poch, that drift can only accelerate.

In completely unrelated news, Duncan Castles is reporting that a new left back is a priority for Mourinho.

Looks like he wants out.Not surprised. Spurs will never win the league.

Rose wants to win trohpies, I believe he also mentioned he wants to play up north before he retires.

Spurs are playing at Wembley this season, a massive disadvantage. They'll get top 4 at best, might even miss out. I am expecting Dele and Kane will also want out as early as next summer, Spurs had a good model but is it sustainable? No player wants to get paid much less than opponents they are better then, all while not even competing for trophies.

Danny Rose has too much attacking intent to play upfront for a Mourinho team nevermind as a left back.

Rose has been the best Left back in the league for me the last 3 seasons, although we have not seen Mendy play in England yet so we will have to see how he performs...
BUT when players main Motivation is £ they are usually shithouses, they play well when the team is BUT when you r under the cosh & not playing well they gi missing e.g Hazard, Nasri, Zlatan. I remember Bernardo ripping him last season. If he wants a bigger contract he should do it behind flowed doors. Dragging your clubs name through the mud in public is the move of a wankstain- if this was a City player I would be fucking livid.

yess, please bring him in.
mendy and rose on the left, while walker and danilo on the right.
perfect combination. fully covered for the next 3/4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.