Darts walk on girls chalked off.

A bit on topic and off topic but this ad has been baned by the ASA for it's content.
Tunnocks-advert-banned.jpg

Objectifying women or a harmless ad?
I’m outraged.

aa734fc8c49734979a4af0484ec798d5.jpg.cf.jpg

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

A bit on topic and off topic but this ad has been baned by the ASA for it's content.
Tunnocks-advert-banned.jpg

Objectifying women or a harmless ad?

ridiculous imho
What is totally outrageous is this advert received ONE, yes, ONE fucking complaint by some sad bastard with
far too much time on their hands. The regulators appear to give credence to any social media fruitcakes and professional
agitators, just to piss people off, it appears, their hectoring, preachy, nonsensical response to this crackpot decision
is worth a read; whoever wrote it needs it shoving up their fundament.

Me neither which is why I’ve written several strongly worded letters about them to my local MP, the BBC, the IPCC, WWF, EU, RAF, IRA and RSPCA this afternoon.

Reminds me of Sir Arthur Streib-Griebling;

Sir Arthur - "Of course, I was against the war"
Interviewer - "I think we all were"
Sir Arthur - "Ah, but I wrote a letter"

Me neither which is why I’ve written several strongly worded letters about them to my local MP, the BBC, the IPCC, WWF, EU, RAF, IRA and RSPCA this afternoon.

You weren’t “Angry from Manchester” writing to complain about all the repeats on TV were you? ;)

That’s a point - I wonder what Del Amitri and Barry Took are up to these days?

Edit: Shit, just found out that Barry Took died in 2002!

After watching the PL on Thursday night Rob Cross will be pissed off as he will be looking for a new job soon enough ;-)

They should have the right to bare arms.

I see what you just did and yes, they should have the right to wear whatever the fuck they want without some feminist telling them otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.