dave whealen chatting shit

1.618034 said:
SORRY, City, I do feel you're going to finish the season empty-handed.

I greatly admire the City boss Mark Hughes - he's working extremely hard and he's rebuilding - but it looks as if the City fans must wait at least another year before they're celebrating seeing their team win some silverware.

City have to be admired, they're a fine club and they are heading in the right direction, but I just feel they still don't have the quality to be genuine title contenders.

I saw City play Birmingham last weekend and they could have easily been beaten.

It will be interesting to see how City fare in the cup knockout competitions.

They have a lot of talent at their disposal but it's extremely difficult when you rebuild and then expect major success in the first season.

As for the Premiership title, it appears to be turning into a three-horse race between United, Arsenal and Chelsea. They are the top three in my view. Liverpool are going to struggle and they've dropped points. Having been decimated by injury has not helped. It's a shame, but that's football for you.

Not much wrong with that... IMO

Chill out, not everyone is going to kiss our backsides especially when we under-perform like we have in the last few games...

I'd rather people like him write us off, for now! It takes some of the pressure off.

This.... Pretty much on the money for me.........for once!

Citycitytid said:
Blown out of proportion. One of the best chairmans around if you ask me. My opinion.

You gotta be having a laugh.

Seems to spend every minute afforded to him by the press lording The Master ( as he calls Fergie ).

Horrible little Englander Whelan that only gets time in the press when talking about clubs other than his own.

Birmingham away is not a true representation of our team i hope. He has to say something about City if asked the question and he seems to be expressing his own opinion, which is fine by me. I dont agree though i think we can sneak top 4 and maybe nick a cup.

KenTheLandlord said:
The convicted thief is a bellend.

Convicted thief? I think you might be confusing him with the former chairman of Darlington F.C George Reynolds perhaps?

As for the article he was obviously asked his opinion by the MEN and has given it. It hardly constitutes slagging City off just because he doesn't say what some of you want to hear. Get a grip.

should mind his own fookin business, wigan lost 4.0 to pompey

hypacrite ,out spent everyone in the lower leagues to get wigan up then slags us off for our spending.

i am supprised the MUEN managed to get a picture of his head as it spends most of its time up fergiescums arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.