David Beckham

Agreed mate. Never got the hate for him. Yes he's a little self-conceited but I'd say that's a by-product of being thrust into intense limelight from an early age. He's obviously a loving father, he's never been abusive to his wife, and he does a lot for charity. Put another way, he's the kind of bloke I'd happily sit down with for a pint.
Yep. He never cheated on his & kids.
And he never made it his life's work, after he retired to
try and get a knighthood for further personal fame & fortune.
I can think of a lot of ex-footballers I'd happily sit down with
for a pint before him.

He's a rag **** and will always be a rag ****. Even worse he's a southern rag ****. He's another living in the past who like the granny shagger Rooney pushes the United will always be the bigger club bollocks. Fuck him and fuck the rest of that hideous shower of shit.

He was one of few back in his day that actually cared about England so I've always respected him for that. He put everything into the national team, where others clearly couldn't drop their club allegiances and didn't care enough. But as a former rag I still despise him, and made sure my mrs knew all about it as she tried to watch it. She didn't finish it in the end because she was sick of me piping up! I must admit I got drawn into it, had the City v Leipzig on my phone at the same time but found it very odd how emotional he got going over old times.

The only thing I wondered was what could have been for him, if he'd stayed at Real. He was signed when they were a car crash. He didn't fit in but managed to mould a place in the side still. But his mrs took an age to move over and join him claiming it was due to finding school places etc. Yet when there was a potential move to LA on the cards she'd gone and set up base with the kids before he'd signed his contract and was then fuming he wanted to go back to Europe to get in the England side!

I don't believe he's all that bothered about the rags. His Dad was a massive rag but I think it was forced on him. Even last night, he was clapping away and smiling when the City lads were getting their dues. Couldn't see rat boy doing that!
"I don't believe he's all that bothered about the rags"

You completely got lost with that statement, he is the epitome of a raggy.

Yep. He never cheated on his & kids.
And he never made it his life's work, after he retired to
try and get a knighthood for further personal fame & fortune.
I can think of a lot of ex-footballers I'd happily sit down with
for a pint before him.
What was all the lining the streets for the royals about and representing England in all these corporate sports events?

"I don't believe he's all that bothered about the rags"

You completely got lost with that statement, he is the epitome of a raggy.

I disagree mate. I think he's bothered about himself and that's it. He talks about how special Real Madrid are, he talks about how he loved his time in Paris at PSG. He'll say whatever he needs to in order to stay relevant and be adored. You wouldn't find the rat coming out and talking with the same admiration about any other club.

I disagree mate. I think he's bothered about himself and that's it. He talks about how special Real Madrid are, he talks about how he loved his time in Paris at PSG. He'll say whatever he needs to in order to stay relevant and be adored. You wouldn't find the rat coming out and talking with the same admiration about any other club.
A fair point about The Rat ?
We will never know as both him & Spitty are "one club players".
Beckham however has played for big clubs and "huge brands". He is a different animal to the Sky twins.
Beckham is very cleverly advised and has a superb agent as his public image is still seen as a family man and a "good bloke".
Think his true colours were shown over the knighthood palava.
He will never knock MUFC as it could also harm his image as a fair-minded fella.
Amazing how when he is queuing for the Queen's lying-in state at Westminster Abbey, a camera is conveniently there ?

A fair point about The Rat ?
We will never know as both him & Spitty are "one club players".
Beckham however has played for big clubs and "huge brands". He is a different animal to the Sky twins.
Beckham is very cleverly advised and has a superb agent as his public image is still seen as a family man and a "good bloke".
Think his true colours were shown over the knighthood palava.
He will never knock MUFC as it could also harm his image as a fair-minded fella.
Amazing how when he is queuing for the Queen's lying-in state at Westminster Abbey, a camera is conveniently there ?

That's how I see him mate. He defo had an affair yet has done well to portray this image of being a family man. My mother in law used to work for Lloyds in private banking and Rebecca Loos deposited a rather large sum with them around the time the allegations about the affair came out!

He's a rag **** and will always be a rag ****. Even worse he's a southern rag ****. He's another living in the past who like the granny shagger Rooney pushes the United will always be the bigger club bollocks. Fuck him and fuck the rest of that hideous shower of shit.
Gives me the horn when you talk dirty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.