david bentley

de niro said:
I'd rather have beckham than him

I would actually like to have Beckham, at least he can take a set peice... Actually no, lets just.. no. NO!

i brought it up because on of my replies was from a staffordshire blue and i was asking him a question that actually wasnt related to football!

it wasnt a dig,there is no malice in the post or replies my friend,merely a question to somebody from that area.
fair enough

de niro said:
I'd rather have beckham than him

I watched the matches and I see that Beckham is getting worse. He couldn't cross properly. His shots are too powerful. But Bentley is a great dribbler and a great kicker. He's just like Beckham when he was at Bentley's current age.

Beckham has no pace left(not that he had a lot to start with),but its a simple case of angle of attack the closer to around 90o(or greater you are)the more dangerous the cross. Because Beckham can't get past the 1st defender he now has to more like "pass" the ball in at 45o which as we all know is much easier to defend than a true cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.