David Bernstein for (Honorary) President

I would also add I found it simply incredible that our present Owner/Execs gave so much credence to Bernard Halford.

A true blue but also a man who was part of the Swales regime and a man who knew the secrets of disappearing cash under that regime.

Also there is an argument that Halford was incompetent at his job.
What? We never had an issue with the ticket office under his watch.......

I wonder if the decision to make him Saint Bernard was to buy his silence so he didn't go around spilling the beans although he'd be implicating himself there though.....when he was on the Wembley royal box with the team it made me very disappointed.

I get Howard Bernstein being a President. But Lease? It's the Moston Rag Socks who should be putting him on a pedestal after all the council tax payers money he has spunked away on that club.

David would be a more than welcome President

Sorry to hjack this thread for David, but just looking back on the last 30 years of City history, i think David Bernstein, John Wardle and David Makin should all be made lifetime honorary club presidents.
Without them I doubt City would even exist today. Time for the club to make things right I think.

Sorry to hjack this thread for David, but just looking back on the last 30 years of City history, i think David Bernstein, John Wardle and David Makin should all be made lifetime honorary club presidents.
Without them I doubt City would even exist today. Time for the club to make things right I think.
I know their were issues between them and Franny but when some time has elapsed things need to be made right.
All were vital to the club's survival.

I doubt that you'll get many against that. Good idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.