David Bowie RIP.

Hunky Dory still gets a lot of love from me. What sort of God takes bowie and leaves mick hucknall alive?.

This all too much following on from Ed Stewpot departing this Mortal Coil. Fucking Bowie it's to surreal to think that he's gone.

Simply devastating.

What an incredible body of work he's left behind. The Man Who Sold the World, Suffragette City, Rebel Rebel, Space Oddity & Life on Mars are some of my favourite songs of all time.

A paragon of androgyny & an omnipresent influence on the world of music.

Absolutely gutted.

RiP David..was playing Fashion 12" just this week
best track .for me, Width of a circle closely followed by Moonage daydream...incredible music from an incredible performer.

One of those artists, if asked id say not really my cup of tea but you can then reel tracks off you know and actually do love.

Very sad for his fans, friends and family.

R.I.P

Was lucky to see him live at Lancashire cc about ten years ago,possibly longer. In the absolute pissing down rain. But it didn't make one bit of difference. Lifetime ambition for filled for me. Brilliantly brilliant musician. My kids love him in labyrinth to. My mum (56) succumb to this horrible disease last year. It opened my eyes at how quickly it takes them. RIP David God bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.