David Luiz

NewbBlue said:
Frees up a spot on our roster, and makes a good dent in the 33 million Benfica are asking.

To be honest, I have a gut feeling that all these rumors about Robbie going to Shalke, or Basiktas, or Fenerbace are nothing more than a smoke screen to using him in a swap deal for Ibra.

warhawkmoski said:
NewbBlue said:
Frees up a spot on our roster, and makes a good dent in the 33 million Benfica are asking.

To be honest, I have a gut feeling that all these rumors about Robbie going to Shalke, or Basiktas, or Fenerbace are nothing more than a smoke screen to using him in a swap deal for Ibra.

Wouldn't put it past him. Would have a helluva time keeping Ade, Tevez, Balotelli and Ibra all happy.

NewbBlue said:
warhawkmoski said:

Wouldn't put it past him. Would have a helluva time keeping Ade, Tevez, Balotelli and Ibra all happy.

Agreed, it could likely mean the end for Ade. Unless he wants to stay and fight for his spot to play in Europa and on days where Ibra needs a day off. 4 strikers isn't the worst thing in the world with the number of matches City has this year, if they are all willing to do what is best for the club. Plus, Tevez and Mario are both versatile in that they can play multiple positions. Tevez can play in a supporting role and Mario can play out wide, so really it's just Ibra and Ade who would be playing up top, so it could work. But again, that is contingent on them all being willing to do what is best for the club.

lol we dont need a LB we have kolarov/bridge/cunningham.

your also forgetting luiz can fill in at LB so thats more cover.

i would say before the tottenham game that our CH situation was pretty dire, but kolo and komps pulled it together.

I would love to see Luiz there - and Dzeko / Ibra

The players that were there in 2008/09 had a wonderful chance to get themselves set for life by big performances before the spending started - and they largely failed

The players that were there last season equally have had the chance - and a lot of them have failed - or 'have not been special' - they cannot complain if we bring in fresh - they know what we are about - and just OK is not good enough

NewbBlue said:

found this yesterday says that they want 40 mill

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Benfica-slap-40m-price-tag-on-Chelsea-and-Manchester-City-target-David-Luiz/9688/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... Luiz/9688/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.