David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was just the icing on the cake. What a wonderful photo. Will admit to a tear in the eye when I saw that and the Mrs was full on welling up. As she said, we have spent most of the season worrying about little Matteo, seeing him so perfect on the day we win the title, just brilliant. Hope David is given some time off now. We can break some more records and still give him a well deserved holiday.

He was magnificent today and has been for 2 months. A brilliant player and given what he has been through this season makes what he does even more remarkable. I can take players coming and going but I think the day this fella goes, will be a sad one indeed for many if not all city fans!

He is an absolutely legend for us and will be remembered for a long time like Bell still is from the 60’s.

Hats off David Silva. A fantastic season and a fantastic player for us since he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.