David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
merlin has that ability to make you bite yourself in the ass whenever you say he wasn't good and I felt that on myself few times, but he was really awful today. Worst player on the pitch overall though KDB was really trying to beat him for that in second half.

Very disappointing game. I feel the lack of width from wingers doesn't help his game creating space outside the box and playing it through. Wouldn't mind Bernardo getting a game now.

needs the strength and solid base behind him that dictates the play and tempo that lets him shine, just didn't have the supportive base tonight to shine. Not his fault.

Bit disappointed with him tonight, should've buried that chance, did the difficult bit to perfection but should be scoring.

Also didn't track Shrek's run into the box, tracked him to the edge and then let him go.

Battled well enough but his passing was off on several occasions. Not his best game.

Like our wingers, the 3-5-2 really doesn't suit David's game. He and De Bruyne both seem to be better in a 4-1-4-1 where they have wingers and fullbacks going forward, rather than the wingbacks and strikers to pick out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.