David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
o-THIS-IS-ENGLAND-facebook.jpg
That's a "stuuuuurling" post.

He seems to have had an hair transplant, that's why he had to cut his hair. He'll grow it back.

It's actually pretty visible in this photo:

:)

It looks strange. Wonder why he did it. Maybe @Bluwhit can shed some light on Daves motivation. Certainly makes him look well'ard. Fellini better watch out next derby.

He seems to have had an hair transplant, that's why he had to cut his hair. He'll grow it back.

It's actually pretty visible in this photo:

:)

can't see it. Part of his charm was his totally unfashionable, don't give a fuck, hairstyle. Grow it back Dave!

can't see it. Part of his charm was his totally unfashionable, don't give a fuck, hairstyle. Grow it back Dave!

I'm 80% sure he did an hair transplantation to the front of his head. If you open the photo to max resolution it becomes quite obvious.

Cutting your existing hair is also part of the process. In a few months time he'll have a new hairline, you'll see. ;)

She'll be alright. X Factor will be back on in the autumn, then I'm a celeb, then celeb big brother. She'll be like a dog with 2 sets of wotsits to lick.
I was just thinking yesterday X Factor is back soon,celeb BB starts tomorrow then the footy,i am like a pig in shit lol

As for dave,grow it back or else @bluegirl74 will be distraught

I'm 80% sure he did an hair transplant to the front of his head. If you open the photo to max resolution it becomes quite obvious.

Cutting your existing hair is also part of the process. In a few months time he'll have a new hairline, you'll see. ;)
Only nacarsists get hair transports so that rules Dave out because he is perfect :-). Will only believe it if @Bluwhit confirms. (No offence RS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.