David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
50/50 for Saturday.
Torticollis is the condition.
blimey.

**Spasmodic+Torticollis+(Wry+neck).jpg

Any news on the contract bluwhit?
He said he would let me know the day he signs, nothing yet. I'm confident it will happen . Being 10 years at the club is very important to him...mainly because I joked with him last year that he wouldn't be viewed as a legend like Mr Bell until he had been at the club for 10 years.

He sent me a link to the Napoli pre match presser straight after it with just a as he made a point of stating 10 years during it for my benefit. He has both a sense of humour and a very good memory.

This sentimental fool will definitely shed a tear if he is granted a testimonial game...fingers crossed.

He said he would let me know the day he signs, nothing yet. I'm confident it will happen . Being 10 years at the club is very important to him...mainly because I joked with him last year that he wouldn't be viewed as a legend like Mr Bell until he had been at the club for 10 years.

He sent me a link to the Napoli pre match presser straight after it with just a as he made a point of stating 10 years during it for my benefit. He has both a sense of humour and a very good memory.

This sentimental fool will definitely shed a tear if he is granted a testimonial game...fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed then thanks and hope he makes Saturday!!!

One of his best performances in a while for me. Could of scored a few goals but none the less was perfect in possession and created a lot.

If he could shoot, he would be unplayable. The only criticism that I have from an otherwise excellent player. The number of opportunities he has per game to score and his low conversion rate is surprising for a player of his quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.