David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Yeah he is too good for Italy by far
Why? Great move for him and total admiration for the challenge at his stage of his career.

Would have been very easy to get big, easy pay days in China, Middle East or USA, he took the option to further enhance his career in a difficult league and continue to wear sky blue....Respect.

Why? Great move for him and total admiration for the challenge at his stage of his career.

Would have been very easy to get big, easy pay days in China, Middle East or USA, he took the option to further enhance his career in a difficult league and continue to wear sky blue....Respect.

Exactly if he can achieve something in Serie A, even if it's the copa italia, then that is some achievement to win trophies in 3 major european leagues.

He would never have gone for a big pay day,if you think that then you haven't got to know him,italy is a racist country for football with the violent ultra that turn on players

He would never have gone for a big pay day,if you think that then you haven't got to know him,italy is a racist country for football with the violent ultra that turn on players
So he's not gone for the money but to play in a racist country with ultras that are going to tear him a new one.....LOL

It just shows the incredible drive and ambition for a world cup winner, serial Premier League winner at the age of 34 to go and challenge himself again.

So he's not gone for the money but to play in a racist country with ultras that are going to tear him a new one.....LOL

It just shows the incredible drive and ambition for a world cup winner, serial Premier League winner at the age of 34 to go and challenge himself again.
He has taken a huge pay cut,what about what I said about Italian football is wrong? His choice but I always had him back at Valencia in my head

He has taken a huge pay cut,what about what I said about Italian football is wrong? His choice but I always had him back at Valencia in my head
I always thought he'd go home.

Maybe he's driven like Pep. If there's a chance of another honour somewhere else in Europe he'll take it.

Valencia, been there , done that, that's what makes special people special, always want a new challenge.

There have been many great imports to the Premier League, but very, very few of them have performed at a consistently high level for as long as Merlin has.

That is the main reason why I think David is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, to ever grace these shores with his wonderful talent.

Valencia, been there , done that, that's what makes special people special, always want a new challenge.
Generally speaking, most people I’ve come across who have made moves overseas tend to continue to seek out new adventure once they’ve experienced it. When setting out in my career, I always thought I’d work overseas and then move back to Manchester once I had the money to afford somewhere nice, but can’t ever see it happening now. I love Manchester, but would get itchy feet very quickly if I moved back there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.