David Silva signs new 5 year contract {merged}

LoveCity said:
Manchester loves you Ferran Soriano, he got this sorted in no time after a summer of someone else not being able to sort it.

Didn't take very long did it. Marwood,s fault he didn't sign. Soriano is a genius ycnmiu

Great news and shows despite the knockers our transfer spending has on the whole targeted good young players whom can then sign longer deals its something we get little credit for but this team can potentially show little changes for the next 4-5 years very few other teams will be like that

Re: Silva Signs!

Blueboy73 said:
Fuckin brilliant news, bring on madrid.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
This ^

sent from my Mrs pink lap-top using one finger

Best signing of the summer for us that. I'm over the moon that he's signed for another 5 years.

Re: Silva Signs!

bluestew666 said:
Silva, kompany and Mancini on 5 year contracts this season are the best signings we've made this summer. I'm sure silva will recapture his form from start of last season now. Great news the day before a big game.

Me too mate, Silva doesn't strike me as a person who just plays well when he wants a new contract a la Adebayor, I'm sure he'll be back to his best now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.