David Silva

blueinsa said:
Back to his sexy best last night and that pass......how fucking good was that pass!
I was screaming "shoot! shoot!" and i saw the pass going to what liked like nobody, then Dzeko pops up and slots it away, what a pass.

lee-mcfc said:
nowhere near back to his best yet, but he did have a good game.

I agree, that pass to Dzeko was amazing, the pass and the subsequent excellent goal finished the game that - if it wasn't for their keeper, would have been a whitewash - 27 shots, 20 on target, back tp our best, albeit against a relegated team. The last 20 minutes of the match Silva looked really up for it, the first half I thought he was very quiet and his passing wasn't as good as we know it can be.

knuckles said:
lee-mcfc said:

I agree, that pass to Dzeko was amazing, the pass and the subsequent excellent goal finished the game that - if it wasn't for their keeper, would have been a whitewash - 27 shots, 20 on target, back tp our best, albeit against a relegated team. The last 20 minutes of the match Silva looked really up for it, the first half I thought he was very quiet and his passing wasn't as good as we know it can be.
Yes, that was good part of the game, and that is way how they need to play. But Reading defence is one of the weakest.

Jaques said:
knuckles said:
lee-mcfc said:

Yes, that was good part of the game, and that is way how they need to play. But Reading defence is one of the weakest.

So was Wigan's .....apparently!

Yesterday we got an idea of Silva at his best, but it slightly worries me that he scores a few goals a season for us then goes off on international duty and scores for fun. He plays further forward for Spain but it shouldn't mean he suddenly loses all confidence when it comes to shooting for City.

ps I love our Dave.

Paulski said:
Yesterday we got an idea of Silva at his best, but it slightly worries me that he scores a few goals a season for us then goes off on international duty and scores for fun. He plays further forward for Spain but it shouldn't mean he suddenly loses all confidence when it comes to shooting for City.

ps I love our Dave.

Hmmmm. Yeah. I've been wondering why he's been playing way below his best for a CONSIDERABLE time as well.

Still haven't managed to figure it out though.

*cough*

knuckles said:
lee-mcfc said:

When the game was won...

I have no issue as Silva when the game is won. It's when we need him to actually do something he goes missing- completely useless.

King Geedorah said:
knuckles said:
lee-mcfc said:

When the game was won...

I have no issue as Silva when the game is won. It's when we need him to actually do something he goes missing- completely useless.

The game was NOT won, it was 1-0 and Reading looked dangerous on a couple of occasions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.