David Silva

mcfc_brazil

May be another Silva thread but oh well, i find myself coming away from every game thinking 'this is his best game in a blue shirt' week after week, easy one of or if not the best midfielder in the league. If he is not PFA or Barclay's player of the season at the end of the year then somthing is really wrong. Unlike the likes of Grannyshagger, Drogba, Fani, Gerrard etc. he is consistant throughout the season!

I find myself going all tingly when I read live match reports that say things like:
David Silva ghosts past three Wigan players.

I bet he doesn't have a mark of grass on his boots. The man just floats.

Silva is Iniesta's ready replacement. I wouldn't be suprised if Barca come knocking come the end of the season. I think he wants to stay though.

Nasri as well is a visionary, much like Ali B was but so much better. Our current setup reminds me of when Ali B and Berkovic played together except now it is a much higher level of course.

mcfc_brazil said:
May be another Silva thread but oh well, i find myself coming away from every game thinking 'this is his best game in a blue shirt' week after week, easy one of or if not the best midfielder in the league. If he is not PFA or Barclay's player of the season at the end of the year then somthing is really wrong. Unlike the likes of Grannyshagger, Drogba, Fani, Gerrard etc. he is consistant throughout the season!

Everyone should be forced to start a David Silva thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.