David Villa to City?

MAG

"David Villa has opened up the possibility of a loan move to Manchester City."

The Spanish striker admits there has been widespread interest in signing him temporarily with New York City - the Blues' sister club - now ruled out of the MLS play-offs.

Villa had a loan with another of City Football Group club Melbourne City last year.

And he has not ruled out the possibility of a further spell elsewhere.

Given Aguero is out injured for up to two months, a Frank Lampard style move to Manchester City is currently being discussed.

Aguero will be back before any loan could happen.

I call bollocks.

Aguero will be back before any loan could happen.

I call bollocks.

Well if Bony doesn't click then he might not be such a bad back-up option from January onwards. He could be "negotiated" and be available as early as January 1. And Aguero is injury prone so club might consider this as a cheap option to have at hand.

"David Villa has opened up the possibility of a loan move to Manchester City."

The Spanish striker admits there has been widespread interest in signing him temporarily with New York City - the Blues' sister club - now ruled out of the MLS play-offs.

Villa had a loan with another of City Football Group club Melbourne City last year.

And he has not ruled out the possibility of a further spell elsewhere.

Given Aguero is out injured for up to two months, a Frank Lampard style move to Manchester City is currently being discussed.
Are you called Dave or Gina and live Oldham by any chance?

I'd like us to sign him and get him to stand in City Square on a matchday, next to a gold-plated Maybach, with a tiger either side of him, whilst dressed as a 1970's pimp, throwing wads of dollars at passers by.

Don't forget the gaggle of playboy bunnies hanging off his arm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.