David Villa..

bournemouthblue

Graham Hunter has said on revista de la liga tonight...rep 10pm that we have spoken to his agent about a move to city..

He is struggling with life at barca due to him being frozen out after leg break,others clubs interested but we head the list..

For me its a no brainer cause him and silva were incredible for valencia..

I think he will be sold balo and if villa is itchy we must sieze the chance and sign a player at the very highest level in my eyes and also gets on with his job with no baggage...

Please come to manchester and keep david silva happy even more..

One of my favourite players, but always have doubts they are as good as they used to be before bad injuries( broken leg)..
Would defo take him on loan if Balo leaves.

I think 2 very good seasons villa has for me and silva will create soooooo many chances for him it will be scary...

I do hope this happens for me...

Awesome player but wouldn't want to see any of our 4 strikers leave......can we have 5 top class strikers ....unfortunately no so it would be bye bye to dzeko for me as he is just not good enough when he starts games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.