De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

If he plays dave but he has an injury right now as well,i'm sure we will be fine but lets not say our best player being out for months is not a big deal

Nobody's saying it isn't a big deal, only that it doesn't instantly make us not competitive.

The Harry Kane team, the Mo Salah team and the Eden Hazard team, for example, would all be royally fucked if they lost their best (only) player

Kevin De Bruyne is undergoing tests on his right knee after sustaining an injury at training on Wednesday.

The extent of the problem is not yet known and we will bring you further updates on Kevin's condition in due course.

500fece0732a4be37b08223e75e86479.jpg

The promoted sides staying up has literally no bearing on when they were easiest to play against - it just means they were less shit across 38 games than 3 teams who'd been circling the drain for ages in Stoke, Swansea and West Brom.

Them being on a high is one of the reasons they're vulnerable. I'd much rather play a team who have their tails up and think they can bring it to us than a team who have no ambition of doing anything except park the bus and hit us on a speculative break.
They will do that anyway just try and break hard and fast,i expect most teams will do that,killer passes by kev will be sorely missed,lets hope dave is fit

really is piss poor that, your key man should not be injured during training, coaches / trainers / players should be focussed. Accidents can happen but its far to often, especially a big injury.

Sorry mate but that's absolute bollocks. Our style, our tactics and our intensity all stem from the training pitch. If you're not impressing in training there's somebody else taking your place. If you go into training half arsed through fear of injury then you're probably more likely to get injured and it becomes noticeable on the pitch when it matters. Look at all the leaks that come out from certain clubs around the time they get rid of their managers, there's very often a claim made about training not being upto the required standard and certain players not putting the effort in which sees a downturn in results, that's no coincidence.

They will do that anyway just try and break hard and fast,i expect most teams will do that,killer passes by kev will be sorely missed,lets hope dave is fit

I thought Spurs at home were one of the dirtiest sides City played last season

Sly sports news de’bruyne undergoing tests on his right knee, how the fuck do people on here know how long he’ll be out for when the extent of his injury has not even been revealed do my head in some posters.

really is piss poor that, your key man should not be injured during training, coaches / trainers / players should be focussed. Accidents can happen but its far to often, especially a big injury.

What the hell is this shit?

We’ll be fine without Kev for a bit. He will come back fresher and stronger for the key Christmas period.

Normally about 48 international breaks over the next 2/3 months so we probably only play about 4 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.