De bruyne injury do we need replacement in this window?

Huge blow. KDB has been reducing the workload on the wings. Now we only have Sterling and Navas. Silva should stay in the centre.
Yes we do have a problem. Not much time left though. Tricky. A loan could help.

James Rodriguez?

I agree that another attacking midfielder is necessary if De Bruyne is out for a big chunk of the season.

If he is out for 6-8 weeks we would be banking on Silva not getting injured or taking a dip in form. I guess Kelichi could always play behind Aguero.

Nope. Let's see more from our Academy. Pel keeps saying Nacho isn't a striker. So use him, along with Roberts etc in the squad rotations.

How many doctors are on this and other KDB threads? Wait until we know what is wrong before we start speculating...

With suspected medial ligament injury depending on the grade of the tear were talking 2-8 weeks and if it's around the cruciate possibly longer. We're seriously low on numbers with all these games I'd have said we needed a defender but now a midfielder is a must especially with nasri out til March .could we get someone decent out of contract or maybe loan suggestions?

What the flying fuck is a "rapeplacement"? is this when you decide if you are going to bum your victim or take the other side?

We can't just go and get a new player every time someone gets an injury, especially at the level we want. What do we do with these players once everyone's fit again? We have plenty of options to work with and can still rotate without him. Sure we'll be poorer for not having him, but bringing in someone inferior to what we already have won't fix that. Silva, Navas, Sterling, Iheanacho, Toure = 5 players for 3 spots. Whilst I prefer them in the holding positions, Delph and Fernandinho could probably do a job somewhere in that if absolutely required, plus we also have youth players to call upon if needed. That's what everyone else has to do.

A loan could be a maybe but I can't think of anyone that good who's available.

Yes and we need a naturally left-sided and quick player. We can cover elsewhere but Kolarov also out at the moment....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.