De bruyne injury do we need replacement in this window?

Not really. Any of those get injured and we just play with either two up front, Kelechi in the hole or Yaya further forward, or with the 3 in the middle we had at the weekend. Silva moves to either the right or left if Navas or Sterling gets injured, it's really not a problem imo. Two injuries to any of those three and we have to start looking at youngsters or outside the box ideas, but that's not likely.
Cue a particularly nasty coming together between Sterling and Navas in training.

why does pellers care, hes not even going to be here next year....might as well run his best players into the ground

You have a bloody poor opinion of Pellegrini don't you ?

The man is a professional who doesn't show any signs of " not caring " ffs !!

Stupid comments which simply display your own mentality - not his !

Not really. Any of those get injured and we just play with either two up front, Kelechi in the hole or Yaya further forward, or with the 3 in the middle we had at the weekend. Silva moves to either the right or left if Navas or Sterling gets injured, it's really not a problem imo. Two injuries to any of those three and we have to start looking at youngsters or outside the box ideas, but that's not likely.

Like i said though, that limits our options and forces us to change formation. The other thing is, Sterling Silva and Navas are going to have to play every game more or less, a game every 3 days for the foreseeable is going to be a strain on them, and that's without even considering somebody being out of form. Lets say we line up with Sterling Silva and Navas behind Aguero and we're looking to make an attacking change, who've we got on the bench bar changing formation and bringing on Kelechi? For me, we needed cover in the attacking midfield position. I'm just praying no more injuries and we can maybe start a few games well for once so that we can bring a few of the key players off and rest them as much as possible.

Like i said though, that limits our options and forces us to change formation. The other thing is, Sterling Silva and Navas are going to have to play every game more or less, a game every 3 days for the foreseeable is going to be a strain on them, and that's without even considering somebody being out of form. Lets say we line up with Sterling Silva and Navas behind Aguero and we're looking to make an attacking change, who've we got on the bench bar changing formation and bringing on Kelechi? For me, we needed cover in the attacking midfield position. I'm just praying no more injuries and we can maybe start a few games well for once so that we can bring a few of the key players off and rest them as much as possible.
Why are you ignoring Yaya? He's an attacking midfielder these days, I'm sure most of us would far rather see him alongside/ahead of two proper central midfielders than as one of the deep two with those three ahead of him every game.

Why are you ignoring Yaya? He's an attacking midfielder these days, I'm sure most of us would far rather see him alongside/ahead of two proper central midfielders than as one of the deep two with those three ahead of him every game.

He's not an attacking midfielder. He's shown this season (and most of last) he can't play that role anymore as he's lost his legs and those runs are a thing of the past. His role in a midfield 3 should be similar to the role he played in Sevilla and at Everton. the "pirlo role" if you will.

He's not an attacking midfielder. He's shown this season (and most of last) he can't play that role anymore as he's lost his legs and those runs are a thing of the past. His role in a midfield 3 should be similar to the role he played in Sevilla and at Everton. the "pirlo role" if you will.
Not exactly sure what your point is, as even if you want him in that Pirlo role, that's still an alternative to you thinking we need Sterling-Silva-Navas in every game. I don't think he's better in that role anyway nor do I think he played that role against Sevilla, but that's besides the point in this discussion, as the point is that he's available to play in a three man midfield with 2 from Fernando/Dinho/Delph.

You have a bloody poor opinion of Pellegrini don't you ?

The man is a professional who doesn't show any signs of " not caring " ffs !!

Stupid comments which simply display your own mentality - not his !
No seriously he will play his best players as much as he can, why is that a poor opinion. I don't think he's an excellent coach but he's not an asshole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.