De Bruyne?

Ric - thanks, I tend to have some big season bets but went very high this year.

I also had a major bet on Sergio being top goalscorer because I think that the space created by Sterling and KDB will see Merlin and KDB setting him up for loads of goals.

If this does happen I could be having a nice holiday on the back of KDB - I think that he will make that much difference!!
If you put £20 on Kun for top scorer, you get a free £2 bet every time he scores. I know it's only £2 but it's basically a free punt (assuming he scores at least ten) plus a little bet on the side each time. I did it last year, won around £180 on accas from the two quids and obviously he top scored too, at 6/1. Was 3/1 this year. This is with Paddy Power by the way.

do you actually watch us, he wasnt like he was the previous year, but he certainly couldn't ever be described as shit. Sagna didnt have a clue where he needed to be

I do mate. I watch us a lot, at every level.

I'm obviously exaggerating a little by saying Zabaleta was 'shit' last year, but he was certainly no better than Sagna, if not a little worse. We all (rightly) love Zaba, so I think we were easy to dismiss his efforts last season. He was bang average to poor. Slow, out of position, easily beaten. He looked fucked. There was no way he outperformed Sagna. My point is, if we're willing to give Zaba a year off, then we should excuse Sagna too who had the horrendously difficult task of rarely playing to get any consistency. Plus he played in a terrible backline as well.

Both are very, very good. Both should be considered equals as they go for the shirt this year. That is genuinely all I was saying :)

Edit - back on topic. De Bruyne is good.

Mansour and De Bruyne
Mansour and De Bruyne
one is a genius
the sheik spends his coins
He's come to storm the league
he'll scores just when he please
it's mansour it's mansour and De Bruyne Bruyne Bruyne Bruyne

surely someone clever can come up with some lyrics to fit 'My Perfect Cousin' by the Undertones

I've got a cousin called Kevin, He's sure to get to heaven etc etc (full lyrics http://www.metrolyrics.com/my-perfect-cousin-lyrics-the-undertones.html)

We've got a ginger called Kevin, ...... I ran out of ideas at this point.

Now we've got a player called Kevin
kun thinks he's gone to heaven
Always passes, clean and neat
he can pass with his head or with both feet

used to wear a wolfsburg jacket
but then we paid a packet
but pleaseyou have to let me explain
That Kevin as a player is just insane

Oh our super kevin
What I like to do, he doesn't
He's his family's pride and joy
city have got another golden boy

He's got a degree in pass omatics
Maths, physics and bionics
He thinks that uniteds a cabbage
'Cause he hates the mentally Challenged

Even at the age of ten
Smart boy Kevin was a smart boy then
He always beat me at Subbuteo
Cause he flicked the kick and I didn't know

Whats her name and address, I will try to sort it out if De Bruyne doesn't sign this week...
Actually, if you could just hang around the Gunton Arms near N. Walsham shouting about retribution for fellow blues or something I'd imagine that'd put the shits up her new fella, the soft ****. He looks like a gopher operation yewtree wouldn't mind having a word with.

I do mate. I watch us a lot, at every level.

I'm obviously exaggerating a little by saying Zabaleta was 'shit' last year, but he was certainly no better than Sagna, if not a little worse. We all (rightly) love Zaba, so I think we were easy to dismiss his efforts last season. He was bang average to poor. Slow, out of position, easily beaten. He looked fucked. There was no way he outperformed Sagna. My point is, if we're willing to give Zaba a year off, then we should excuse Sagna too who had the horrendously difficult task of rarely playing to get any consistency. Plus he played in a terrible backline as well.

Both are very, very good. Both should be considered equals as they go for the shirt this year. That is genuinely all I was saying :)

Edit - back on topic. De Bruyne is good.

I think 'shit' is a pretty fair description tbh. Sagna was average last season, Zabaleta was shit. If Zaba gets back to his his full level then he should be a possible for first choice, but not a definite if Sagna continues to perform as he did last Sunday. Him & Kolarov were superb.

And indeed, DeBruyne will be a fantastic signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.