De Bruyne?

Oh well fair enough, I personally couldn't care less where Dave from Denton thinks we should play him, I'll leave that to the professionals.

I just want to know about actually signing him for now.

It's related. We are talking about where he fits in.

why do we have to break the transfer record when he is ready to come ? we will hopefully do it again though with Pogba and reportedly with Wolfsburg

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago

Mirror: City are willing to smash the British transfer record by paying as much as £60m to sign Kevin De Bruyne (24) from Wolfsburg.

Oh well fair enough, I personally couldn't care less where Dave from Denton thinks we should play him, I'll leave that to the professionals.

I just want to know about actually signing him for now.

giphy.gif

Don't post often but really looking forward to seeing KDB in sky blue, hopefully pogba to follow.

I know Pellegrini has been stubborn in the past and refuses to change his tactics to suit different opposition, but maybe that's what he's got up his sleeve. At home against the 'lower' teams, go with a midfield 2 of Pogba and Yaya with a trio of KDB, Sterling and Dave behind aguero. We'll be doing all the pressing and attacking.

However, in the bigger games and we can sacrifice KDB/Sterling for Fernando/Fernandinho/Delph.

It's a good problem for Manuel to have anyway, and I'm sure he's got a plan for KDB. He's a superstar in the making.

It's related. We are talking about where he fits in.

Not really the place for it, there's already a thread on the transfer forum for next seasons starting 11/squad and another in the main forum for the exact same thing.

Anyway I'm now clogging the thread up myself so yeah.....

Smash it eh?

Even if we do pay that it's only £300k over the current record, hardly smashing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.