De Bruyne?

quote has come from the express incase of copyright i'll copy and paste the article in here ;-)

Asked about his future, De Bruyne said: “I don’t have a clue. There is nothing new to report. It’s a thing between the clubs.

“Should I leave, I will explain everything.

“I have had a good pre-season and feel great here. It’s about a lot of money, but in the end I only play football.”

tumblr_mwsiy31XWW1sw02lko1_250.gif

Sounds fucking brilliant!

They're underselling him. No one in Europe got more assists - and his strikers were shit as well, Bas Dost and bendtner.

Milner meets Beckham is unfair to how good his playmaking and goalscoring is.

Not according to Mourinho. Lol.

Funny wasn't it how we heard nothing of this lack of fight that De Bruyne had when Chelsea sold him but as soon as we were linked then all of a sudden the special **** couldn't tell the media quick enough about it.

Funny wasn't it how we heard nothing of this lack of fight that De Bruyne had when Chelsea sold him but as soon as we were linked then all of a sudden the special **** couldn't tell the media quick enough about it.

The Special ****... hahahaha.

Cant wait for him to score or play some incredible cross against Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.