De Bruyne?

Don't know what to make of this. Hope it's just rubbish but have a bad feeling about it. Maybe because I've always believed if it's too good to be true, it's because it usually is, and Aguero just seems too perfect

Every summer a kid pretends to be an agent. Every summer, dumb people fall for it.

long term contracts to the above mentioned is a very good move,or we could end up with a whole team of jimmy milners running down their contacts,mcfc would be ruined, good job we have competant people running the club ,
Mr nail meet Mr head
Wish some of them think before they post

He has got everything needed to be top class. He will be better this season. He looked good in the last half dozen or so games, like he had settled down a bit.

Agrre think he can get caught ball watching at time and a bit flat footed but these are things that can be ironed out!

I agree, we shouldnt rush to judgement on Txiki, still a long way to go in this transfer window and way too early to say if he's done a bad job....all I would say is...It's Txiki's job to set the targets and he gets paid millions to know if these players are reachable before setting out our transfer plans for this window, so if we miss those targets, its understandable if many fans have questions/concerns....I think its the wrong time to question what he's done but believe after a poor transfer window in 2014.....he deserves many of the concerns.....Getting De Bruyne would go along way to answering some of those concerns!;)

See, this is where I disagree. Txiki does indeed sus out who is a good fit for us and whether they are worth pursuing i.e. available. If the signatures don't materialise thereafter, there are probably more reasons why it isn't Txiki's fault as to why it is.

Many on here just seem hell bent on blaming the man without the slightest understanding of why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.