De Bruyne?

It is not a coincidence that praet's agent frenay is best partner of de koster, kdb's manager. I bet they even suggest praet as a replacement for kdb on wolfsburg.

Take it easy guys. Wolfsburg is just waiting for praet to come from Anderlecht. Once this deal is done, kdb will sign for city.

Or once that deal is done they'll let a less important player in Perisic sign for Inter :)

Just want this to end either way. KDB would be a great signing but if we don't land him we'll sign someone else (maybe not this summer) to improve us in that role. Think I would prefer a player more similar to Navas for that right side to be honest, the pace we have on both wings gives David so much freedom to do what he wants.

Nah, I've got a proper gormless 70's dancing gif that I would love to be able to post if ginge would get his finger out.
Looking forward to it :) Although it'll have to go some to beat the rodent band!

There is a difference, these players, sterling excluded, have become good while at our club. Toure not a first team regular at Barcelona, kompany a somewhat unknown. We are now trying to buy established quality players and trying to improve our side with the likes of the players you mentioned is extremely difficult. I believe there are probably only a dozen players or so in world football that could improve us, and I don't see any of them signing; messi, bale etc. Personally, I don't see kev as one of the dozen.

absolute fucking toss. I can't speak for what goes on in your head, but David Silva and Yaya Toure were absolute top player signings when we got them, admittedly we have made them even better. And you fail to mention Sergio Aguero FFS. We are not talking Smalling, Fellaini, Jones, Memphis here, christ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.